A sample spring posy for a wedding in 2010, , whith amongst other things white Hyacinth's white Trachelium, yellow Ranunculus purple anemones and a little yellow floribunda rose called "Sun City".
I've moved ....
-
Hey all
Sorry I've been away soooooo long...lots of life changes etc. Anyways... I
have continued on pinterest so if you'd like to see small space style
...
11 years ago
5 comments:
Beautiful bouquet! I love your color combination! nice pictures!
Thank you for your comment Bornay, and thank you for visiting our blog.
Adam.
thanks to you for your comments!
Joan and Fàtima.
Dear Adam,
it´s a pleasure to meet a flower-artist! Everywhere I look here I see a joyful wealth of colourful beauty!
Thank you very much for your visit and nice compliment. I´ll follow your adventures.
Have a nice Sunday, greetings from Belgium, Marjolijn
Marjolijn
thank you very much for your lovely comment, and welcome to our blog.
Post a Comment